Good Morning Choombas. Today we have Patch Notes for Version 1.02. Yes, NETRUNNER 2077 has patch notes for Updates. I'm all about transparency. This will happen on a weekly basis, sometimes Bi-Weekly depending on the project length. I've stated NETRUNNER 2077 will never remain static, and I intend to keep that promise. Adding new features, bug fixes, new pages, sections, assets, and so on each week. So, lets get started shall we?
NETRUNNER 2077 VER 1.02 PATCH NOTES - UPDATE 1
- Removed additional features and assets intended for Desktop resolutions that were appearing in smaller resolutions. Due to them not displaying correctly at smaller resolutions these were removed.
- Fixed Lore page layout that would repeat for longer articles, Background extension coming in the future.
- Fixed "Welcome To Night City" On The main page displaying incorrectly for some resolutions
- Fixed Bottom Article page Layout for 1080p and lower not displaying correctly on desktop/laptop
- Fixed Lore Page Breadcrumbs Home button taking you back to Lore Main instead of Site Home
- Removed Required "Name" from Newletters signup below Article
- Fixed Discord Social Link button in Newsletter Section Below Article
- Fixed Article Page Newsletter Margin length
- Fixed Concept Art page margins for smaller resolutions
- Fixed Screenshots page margins for all resolutions
- Added Parallax Smoke, Brain Dance Technician Glove, and BD Shack Assets to Article pages for Desktop Users.
- Added Additional Parrallax Image field to Lore Pages (You can see this being used in the most recent Lore page additions)
- Added Affiliate Image links to Cyberpunk 2077 Products & Merch on Article Pages.
- Added New Lore Category: Technology
- Added New Article Category: Updates
- The Mox has been added
- Maelstrom has been added
- Scavengers has been added
- Tyger Claws has been added
- Valentinos has been added
- Voodoo Boys has been added
- 6th Street has been added
- Animals has been added
- Braindance has been added
- Fixed Grammar / Sentence Structure, Reorganized Lore for & Updated "Fourth Corporate War" & "The Unification War"
- Added A New section to Official Screenshots - Direct Feed Trailer & Gameplay Screen Captures. Over 50+ Additional High Quality 4K Screenshots have been added to this section.
- Added Fan Art from Last weeks Fan Friday to Fan Art section of the site
- Latest Videos from all Content Creators in The Black Wall will now update automatically due to a plug in swap
Quality of Life
- Removed Preloader From Article Pages to significantly decrease loading times
- Added Border Color to Social buttons in Navigation Menu for Better Visibility
- Ambient Music is now set to ON by default for Article pages due to positive feedback.
- Added a darker tint to Audio Button Background for new users to quickly identify Audio button in bottom left hand corner.
- NETRUNNER 2077 NEWS is now available for RSS Feeds here: https://www.netrunner2077.net/blog/rss.xml
- NETRUNNER 2077 LORE is now available for RSS Feeds https://www.netrunner2077.net/lore/rss.xml